Always in your comfort zone
- If you call Reinhardt Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning after hours with an emergency, one of our qualified technicians will answer your call
- We offer 24/7 Emergency Service
- Call 306-543-7400
- Help available day and night
Plumbing DIY Ideas
When you are having a plumbing emergency, your first step is to stop the flow of water. You can do this by turning off the main water shutoff valve or the shutoff valve for the particular fixture or appliance. Note the location of these shutoff valves, so that when an emergency happens, you are ready.
Shutoff valves for fixtures and appliances can commonly be found beneath sinks and toilets and behind clothes washers, water heaters and other appliances.
Furnace DIY Ideas
Following are some areas you can check before calling us for service:
- Check that the thermostat is set to call for heating and is set higher than room temperature.
- If your thermostat is battery operated, check the batteries.
- Check if there is a summer/winter switch or disconnect that may be causing the furnace not to run. (Often the switch is at the top of the basement stairs.)
- Check the electrical circuit breaker for the furnace. Gas furnaces require electricity to work the fan, so in the event of a power failure, the furnace will not work.
- Check that the filter is not plugged. Most furnaces will not work with a plugged filter.
- If your furnace is a direct vent model, check that the combustion and exhaust air inlet or outlet is not plugged or frosted over, especially in humid winter conditions.
If these ideas do not work, call us at 306-543-7400. We have service personnel on 24 hour call.
Note: If you smell gas, shut off the gas valve to the appliance and call Reinhardt Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning or SaskEnergy immediately.
Residential plumbing, heating & air conditioning services in Regina!
Natural Gas Furnaces - High Efficient
Water heaters – Gas or Electric RENT OR BUY
Gas Boiler Systems
In-Floor heating systems
Natural Gas BBQs
Pool Heaters (Installation only)
Roof top Units
Air to Air Exchangers
Sheet metal fabrication and installation
Duct and Furnace Cleaning
Commercial plumbing, heating & air conditioning services in Regina!
Sheet metal work
Dust Collector Systems
Heating, cooling and exhaust Ventilation