Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update – 03/17/2020
WE ARE OPEN AND WILL CONTINUE TO PROVIDE ESSENTIAL SERVICES TO OUR CUSTOMERS. At Reinhardt Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd. the safety and well-being of both our Customers and our Staff is always our top priority. Rest assured that we are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking precautions to help keep our community safe. We will continue to provide essential services to our customers, and we are committed to implementing best possible practices to help prevent the spread of disease so that we can be there when you need us. The Public Health Agency of Canada recommends that we all take the following precautions to help prevent the spread of the virus:
- Wash your hands thoroughly and often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose and mouth
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home when you are sick
- Cover your mouth and nose with your arm when coughing and sneezing
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Avoid all non-essential travel
- Our Front line staff have gloves/boot covers/hand sanitizer/disinfectant wipes.
- We will ask our customers if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or have symptoms prior to entering their home.
- Staff will keep recommended safe social distance and will not be shaking hands with customers.
- Any Staff Member who has flu like symptoms will be asked to stay home and follow the COVID-19 testing protocol, including self-isolation where required.
- We will stay up to date on Public Health Agency of Canada updates and following all guidance.