Always in your comfort zone
Air Conditioning Installation
Reinhardt Air Conditioning installations provide high quality central air conditioning for properties of any size in Regina and area. Reliable, experienced, fully trained and qualified – our central air conditioning technicians will keep you in your comfort zone!
OUR AIR CONDITIONING SERVICES
Below is a partial list of air conditioning services we offer our residential customers:
- Expert Sales and Installation
- Planned Maintenance and Repair
- HVAC Troubleshooting
- Fast Inspections and Tune-ups
- Pre-Season Start-ups
- ENERGY STAR Rated
Reinhardt Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning offers quality cooling and excellent customer service. If you live in Regina, Lumsden and White City areas, we are your local home comfort dealer.
MAJOR EQUIPMENT ESTIMATES ARE FREE
Contact us today for a free estimate for new equipment installation. 306-543-7400
Air Conditioning FAQ's
What do I do if my Air Conditioner is not working?
For best performance your cooling system must be serviced regularly. We recommend having your air conditioner and furnace system checked annually. This inspection should include checking that the thermostat is working properly, the fan belts properly tensioned, the amperage draw on the furnace motor checked and the refrigerant charge in your air-conditioning system is correct.
The following are some areas that you can check and maintain:
Condensing Unit (Outside)
- The condensing unit should ideally have 36 inches clear space on all sides to allow air flow through the unit and to allow for space to service the unit if necessary. Cut any branches and undergrowth around the condensing unit.
- You can carefully clean any dirt or debris from the unit fins yourself. Be careful not to bend the fins when you clean. A garden hose may be used but do not use a pressure washer. Make sure to turn off the breaker to disconnect all electrical power before cleaning with water.
Evaporator Coil & Furnace
- Furnace filters should be checked monthly and replaced (or cleaned if not disposable) every I to 3 months.
- Check that the thermostat is set to call for Cooling and is set lower than room temperature. If your thermostat is battery operated, check the batteries.
- Check if there is a summer/winter switch or disconnect that may be causing the furnace not to run. (Often the switch is at the top of the basement stairs.)
- Check the electrical circuit breaker for the furnace. Gas furnaces require electricity to work the fan, so in the event of a power failure, the furnace fan and air conditioning will not work.
- Make sure your filter fits correctly into the filter rack and that the filter is installed correctly.
- Check the drain connection to the coil and make sure condensate is not plugged and draining properly.
Still not Working? Call Reinhardt Plumbing, Heating & A/C at 306-543-7400!
I have used Reinhardt Plumbing and Heating at both my residence and my work place and have always had excellent service. They were out to fix the problems we had in a very timely fashion. The price on installing air conditioning in my ho...
Very great service by this company. Surely contacting them again....
We used Reinhardt Plumbing when our water heater bit the dust. We were so happy with the service we received. From the quick reply to my inquiry, the quick installation appointment, and the great technician Mike, who was polite and timel...
Don’t look any further, Reinhardt Plumbing is a wonderful company and will save you money. The tech just installed a main water valve in my house and he was great to deal with and the office staff is very helpful !...
Originally I was a little disappointed with the service I received but had a Reinhardt team member come out today and he totally turned my disappointment into satisfaction. Happy with the service I received today and will definitely...
Had the Reinhardt team out to fix a shower tap. I highly recommend them. They were on time and very quick and great about it. Thanks for everything....
The service was fantastic! Our furnace went out late last night and the after hours tech came out and fixed it right away. I will definitely call Reinhardt Plumbing again!...
Residential plumbing, heating & air conditioning services in Regina!
- Natural Gas Furnaces - High Efficient
- Water heaters – Gas or Electric RENT OR BUY
- Gas Boiler Systems
- In-Floor heating systems
- Natural Gas BBQs
- Pool Heaters
- Unit Heaters
- Radiant Heaters
- Roof top Units
- Air Conditioners
- Air to Air Exchangers
- Sheet metal fabrication and installation
- Plumbing installations
- Plumbing Repairs
- Duct and Furnace Cleaning
Commercial plumbing, heating & air conditioning services in Regina!
- Gas fitting
- Process Piping
- Sheet metal work
- Air Conditioning
- Dust Collector Systems
- Heating, Cooling and Exhaust Ventilation
- Fire Protection
- Control Systems
- Bonding available
- Design-Build Services